Aka the one where she chickened out.
I decided to cancel the version. Although risks are low I would hate to have something overloooked and be sent home.. I will discuss if they will attempt it if/once I go into labor (before the scheduled section). In any case, she still might turn on her own and if she does not I am sure Beth Israel can do a good C-section. In any case, I would rather take on the risks instead of having her take any.. also, Yes I am a flip-flipper and I hate making these decisions!