1. Stubbornly High BGs this week due to 1. stress; 2. high progesterone. By stubbornly high, I mean consistent! 200s while taking unit after unit (every hour) of Novolog.
2. To elaborate on the stress part, I have post-doctoral grants to apply for. They are due this Fall and will
2. (A) On top of that I had to take a pregnancy test last week. (It was negative). But I was stressed for a bit there on top of all the grants. [because I am not ready for a child at this moment]. All's well that ends well and I am waiting for insulin resistance to pass and feel better about BGs at least for the next couple of weeks. Next month, I think I will try to change basal
2. (B) School starts again soon (like I don't want to think about how soon). Although I don't have to take classes, I do have to teach, on top of doing my research and aforementioned grants...
* On a very bright note, I will be joining the TuDiabetes community soon! I can't even tell you how often I am on those forums, reading it up! Also, I am excited for the emotional support I always gain what I meet others living with T1D (online or IRL). I hope to drop by DSMA tonight.
With Love, MM